Thursday, February 22, 2007

"OH, FASHIONBUG!"

...and now?.... an anonymous email from a fellow Technobo, about the quality of health care we all share.







"I got up this morning and decided I better go to the fucking DR because otherwise I am either going to die or never go back to work. Last night I drove home via the waterfront because I needed to make a stop and noticed that that "friendly pharmacy" there is a "walk in clinic 9 - 6".

At about 3AM shivering in bed again and not getting any sleep while wearing my winter coat and hat under the blankets, I decided I better go into there before work. I showed up at the "friendly pharmacy" at 7am thinking I would be smart, take a number then leave and come back later when it opened or something. When I got there at 7, I noticed the parking lot was full and I had to push in front of some people to get in before them and managed to get the LAST number. The people I pushed infront of where 2 parents with a sick new born, no fuckin way where they getting that number. The looked at me as if they expected me to give them my number because I am nice. I'm not fucking nice and hate people. Fuck them. Too fuckin bad hahahaha they should have thought of that before they reproduced and slept in. They just glared at me and left. "yeah I didn't fucking think so, fucking reproducing cancerous maggots" I thought to myself.

So there I waited, last in line at 7 fucking AM and the clinic doesn't even open until 9. There was a sign saying not to leave once you have your number because you could be called at any time and the numbers don't necessarily get called in order. I was fucking stuck in a pond of bloody infection and biological human waste. The "walk in clinic" idea is rather false advertising. Its more of a walk in, stand around for a few hours and get coughed on by people who themselves should be considered biological waste. There where about 60 people in this little clinic area next to the pharmacy. I can't figure out why BOTH parents have to accompany their one chid who is sick and takeup all the chairs with their useless sweaty carcasses. Why is it necessary for the extra body to come? Isn't that stuff usually the mother's problem?

I was #30 (last number, they are full). I counted 20 chairs... Sick infectious people where sprawled out all over the chairs which where there. There isn't really a waiting room, more of an alcove. The 20 chairs where where there lined up outside in the hallway with a few in front of the windows where some 116 year old bag was going to start booking people in. Needless to say, There was not a chair for me. I stood for a while. After about an hour and a half my legs got tired and part of what's wrong with me is all my joints are sore. I ended up sitting on the cold tile floor in the alcove for the duration. There where no clocks anywhere. There was a thermostat on the wall and it was 15C in that place where we where all waiting.

Around 8:45 the DR and the old bag showed up for work, unlocked and started booking people. The bag booked me, gave me a hard time about my expired health card, then told me "it will take as long as it takes" when I asked her how long she thought the wait would be. I
called her "Cunt Skelatore" but I think I said it out loud.

The whole time I sat on the floor, there where parents with kids all around me all coughing on each other and wiping snot and feces on things. There was this one "family" in particular who felt it necessary to being everyone who is related to the clinic because their defective, mediocre children are sick. I counted a mum, dad and another guy. Prob the dad's boyfriend or the pool boy. Both their girls (looked like twins) where sick as fuck. They where both perhaps
1.5 years old. They where snotty red faced and the entire fucking time the 2 of them screamed at the top of their lungs for no apparent reason, not crying, screaming. If I where the parents, rather then going to the walk in clinic I would have put those smelly, screaming kids in a garbage bag and run the family minivan's exhaust into it until they stopped making noise then put some rocks in the bag and tossed it off the harbor bridge. A late term abortion with no shop vac or untwisted coat hanger needed. They had the number before me so the entire fucking time I was there I had to listen to these fucking mutant kids scream. What I found funny was everyone in the place, including the parents found a way to ignore their fucking noise. I started thinking about what I wanted to do to those fucking kids. I wanted to stand up and yell "CAN YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR THIS!? FUUUUCK!" then violently shake both the babies. I also though about covering their mouth and noses with my hand and yelling SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! AHHH! Then I started thinking about what
everyone would do if I just got up and walked though the plate glass window.

I froze on the floor in that alcove for about 4.5 hours staring and scowling at all the fucking scum that was sharing the room with me. When they called me I went into the office and waited some more on my own now in the dr's room. I laid on the Dr's exam table staring up at
the florissant lights. I didn't even have the energy to root though the drawers looking for stuff I can steal like usual in hospital situations. Its like a hotel, they expect you to take stuff.

When the doctor came in he asked "what bring you in here today". I said "I got up this morning, and found couldn't fit an automatic pistol in my mouth so I decided I better come in and get some meds rather then risk non orally blowing my brains out". He was amused, seems he has the same sort of sicko humor I do. He saw me for about 30 seconds and have me a prescription for lots and lots of pills then sent me seaworthy. It was 12:30 by the time I got out of there. 5.5 hours of sheer misery and depravation.

I now I remember why I haven't gone to any sort of clinic in about 5 years besides the occasional emergency room visits when had some drunken home improvement and industrial accidents at home with power tools a few years ago. I would rather eat a lead salad from a shot gun then go back to that fucking mucus soaked shit hole. It is hardly a "friendly pharmacy" or "walk in clinic" at all. 280.00 of billed expenses to my medical plan at work later I have several bottles of green, yellow and white pills and some green flavored perception mouth wash that looks like something a drunken fucking indian would sit on the curb of dorchester street drinking so he can go on a spirit quest and see all his dead relatives before ending up floating face down in the river because he fell off the shore, No big loss, he is better off.

Now I am at work and have a crap load of stuff to get accomplished today. Hopefully my afternoon will be better then my morning."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beware the Friendly Pharmacy!!!!!
Or the attendants thereof. Scary people.