Friday, June 02, 2006

Drooling over Tech!














Whereas most Hobo's sleep on benches... some of us Technobos sleep on half-assed beds... or even couches.
After examining my portion of the food cupboard lately... I realized that I have become a true Technobo... but... I do have Mr. Noodles ( ok, not name brand Mr. Noodles, but it's close enough )

I now have somewhere around 4 functional computers, a brand new stereo, a 30 GB ipod video, a bleeding edge cell phone, thousands of dollars of software... several hundred dollars of hardware; But yet I still have no food... and the JR Capone's dumpsters are starting to sound more and more tasty every night. Anyone wanna join me?

2 comments:

Fiend said...

I'll swing by after I hunt around the Food Marts Parking lot for smokeage.

Unknown said...

Damn straight man... did you see the size of those ashtrays!

Mmmm.... dumpster delights. I can't wait.
So hungry.