Sunday, June 18, 2006

Technobo Living Conditions


Housing Requirements for a Technobo
1 - Must be clean and dry (all window and door seals must be intact, windows must either roll up, or be stuck in the up position)

2 - Something that actually runs is preferable (for the late night moves between parking lots so the police don't assume that you live there)

3 - The bigger the backseat, the better. It's hard to stretch out in a Hyundai Excel.

4 - Lots of trunk space. You never know when you'll have to sleep in there. Best place ever to hide from creditors (unless it's the repo man, then you're screwed)

5 - Tinted Windows are helpful to keep the other Technobos from wanting to steal your few worldy possessions. Bastards that they are.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Guru told me I take the whole "Technobo Living" thing too far the other night I was talking to him... and frankly, I am offended.
Between Fiend and I, we are the only 2 who know how serious this site really is, and it's a touchy subject... :D

Fiend said...

This is about as serious as it gets, man.

When I say I'm going shopping, it means I'm going for a stroll down the road and back. Nowhere does this mean I'm stopping at a store.....

Nowhere.

Unknown said...

I hear the Tim Hortons in Cornwall doesn't mix the Coffee grinds with the TimBits. Sounds like some good eating there.

Fiend said...

It does!
It does!

nothing worse than scavenging a Boston Creme donut, only to realize it was a plain ol' chocolate glaze...if you know what I mean!